Wing bean salad with Quorn Vegan Breaded Fillets
This recipe combines beautiful Asian flavours like coconut, soy and lime juice with the moistness of a Quorn Vegan Breaded Fillet to create a winning dish for the whole family. Load up on as much chili as you like and enjoy this protein-rich meal accompanied by a fresh wings bean salad.
Source of protein
High in fibre
Low in saturated fat
- 4 pcs Quorn Vegan Breaded Fillet
- 1 cup wing beans, thinly sliced
- 2-3 pcs thinly sliced red chili
- 1/8 cup yellow capsicum, diced
- Handful cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp green lime juice
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup roasted walnuts
- Deep fry the Quorn Vegan Breaded Fillets for 5 minutes or until crispy and browned, then set aside.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and the coconut cream, topping with black sesame seed set aside.
- Quickly blanched the sliced wings bean in hot water and put in ice water and sieve
- In mixing bowl add wings bean, cherry tomatoes, red chill and yellow capsicum chili and toss well.
- Top with Quorn Vegan Breaded Fillets and serve with the dressing.
- To finish, garnish with roasted walnuts.