Fried Quorn Hot & Spicy Burgers with green apple salad
Keep it fresh and healthy in your kitchen by combining a zingy, protein-rich Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers with a crisp and succulent apple salad (accompanied with the sweetness of carrot). You’ll be keeping the carbohydrates low come dinner time, but not missing out on any flavour whatsoever!
- 4 Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 2 green apples, shredded
- 2 tbsp carrot, shredded
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 spring of coriander
- Heat up the oil in pan to a medium heat.
- Fry the Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers for about 3-5 minutes, cut into slices then set aside.
- In a salad bowl, mix the green apple and carrot together.
- Add honey and season with salt. Mix them into the salad well and top with dried cranberries and coriander leaves.
- Finally, add the slices of Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers.