Pan-Seared Vegan Burger with Black Pepper Sauce in Steamed Bun
There’s nothing quite like a craving for a good, old-fashioned burger. And now, you can make one easily at home! This twist on a classic burger recipe combines a juicy Quorn Vegan Burger with a Singaporean Black Pepper Sauce for a zingy hit. Combine that with lettuce, tomato and pickles and you’re onto a winner!
High in protein
High in fibre
Low in saturated fat
- 4 Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 4 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 Chinese buns
- 160 ml warm water
- 40 ml maggi seasoning
- 40 g black Pepper Powder
- 300 ml tomato ketchup
- 40 ml hp sauce
- 50g sugar
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 8 pcs pickle yellow radish (sliced)
- Combine all the ingredients for the home-made black pepper sauce, bring to boil, then set aside.
- Pan-sear the Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers until fragrant and dip into to home-made black pepper sauce.
- Steam the Chinese buns until hot all the way through.
- Combine all the ingredients and place into the Chinese buns.