Baked Enchilada with Quorn Meat Free Mince and Cheese
Try our tasty take on this baked enchilada recipe, made with deliciously healthy Quorn Mince, vegetables and topped with gooey melted cheese.
A Little Effort
16 g of fat
High in protein
Low in saturated fat
- 300g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chilli purée
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g tin kidney beans, drained
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 100g puy lentils, cooked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 50g grated mozzarella
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a medium high heat cook the onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chilli purée, flakes and smoked paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the kidney beans, tomato purée, vegetable stock, ground coriander, puy lentils and mince. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste and stir in the fresh coriander. Pre-heat the grill to medium.
- Place a tortilla wrap onto the base of a baking tray. Spoon half of the chilli mixture evenly onto the wrap, almost reaching the edges. Place another wrap on top and sprinkle with cheese. Ensure the top of the wrap is covered by the cheese, before placing under the grill.
- Grill for 3 minutes, checking regularly, until the cheese is completely melted and beginning to turn golden. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and jalapeños.
Tip: for a hotter chilli, add ½ tsp chilli cayenne pepper in step 2.