- 300g pack Quorn Meat Free Pieces
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 125g baby corn, blanched
- 125g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 1 courgette cut into thin slices
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 125g pak choi, leaves separated and washed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed & thinly shredded
- Marinate the Quorn Pieces in the light soy sauce for up to 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the shallots, chilli and garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the marinated Quorn Pieces and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmering point. Add the blanched baby corn, green beans, asparagus, courgettes and red pepper. Cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the pak choi and cover with a lid for 1 minute to steam and wilt the leaves. Stir in the fresh lime juice and half the chopped coriander.
- Serve the thai green curry sprinkled with the remaining coriander and the spring onions. Accompany with Thai Jasmine rice.
Did you know? This recipe includes asparagus which is packed with vitamin A. An 80g portion also counts towards on of your 5-A-DAY!
Swap the coconut milk for a reduced-fat coconut milk if preferred.