Braised Quorn Fillets with mushroom in soy sauce
Using star anise, cinnamon and cardamom is a fantastic way to bring an extra pop of earthy flavour to your cooking. This warming dish of mushrooms and Quorn Vegan Fillets is great to make a big batch of and then enjoy throughout the week. Convenient and healthy!
- 4 pcs Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 3 pcs Start anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 pcs cardamom
- 2-3 pcs cove
- 10 pcs dried mushroom, socked
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- Light soy sauce to taste
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 sprig of coriander leaf
- Cut Quorn Vegan Fillets in half and set aside.
- Boil soaked dried mushroom for 15 minutes and set aside to cool down and squeeze out the water.
- In a wok add oil, the vegetable stock then bring to boil.
- Add all dried spice, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar stir.
- Add mushroom and cut Quorn Vegan Fillets to boil for another 25-30 minutes.