- Quorn Swedish Style Balls Stroganoff
Quorn Swedish Style Balls Stroganoff3.4225352112676 out of 5, 1 based on 71 ratings
Quorn Swedish Style Balls Stroganoff
Low in calories, high in taste, our Quorn Swedish Style Balls Stroganoff recipe is always a crowd-pleaser.
212 CalsPer serving
DifficultyA Little Effort
- 1 pack Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15g butter
- 1/4 pint white wine
- 150g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp praprika
- 300g low fat creme fraiche
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 litre of stock in hot water
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the Quorn Swedish Style Balls, mushrooms, butter and paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Add the white wine, stock and continue simmering gently for 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half.
Stir in the crème fraiche, season to taste and simmer for 3 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
This recipe can also be made using 300g Quorn Pieces if desired, in place of the Quorn Swedish Style Balls.