Quorn Fillet Chicken Kiev Recipe with Goats Cheese
Learn how to make Quorn Fillet Kiev using goats cheese and Quorn Fillets. Get Christmas dinner party recipes & meal ideas from Quorn.
A Little Effort
8 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Fillets, defrosted and sliced in half lengthways
- 30g goats cheese, finely grated
- 50g soft cream cheese
- 20g mozzarella, grated
- 24g dried cranberries, chopped
- 70g plain flour, sieved
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 100ml water, chilled
- 100g ciabatta bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 6g dried sage
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Add the goat’s cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and cranberries to a bowl and mix together.
- Place the sliced fillets onto a lightly greased baking tray and place ¼ of the mixture on to the base of each fillet, then top with the other half of the fillet and set aside.
- Mix the flour and cinnamon with the water and whisk to form a batter.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and mix in the dried sage.
- Coat the fillets in the batter then coat in the breadcrumbs and return to the baking tray. Repeat until all the fillets have been coated.
- Cook on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes.