Quorn Herb Stuffed Fillets
Great for light summer lunches or as an addition to a bbq feast.
20 g of fibre
- 1 package of Quorn Fillets, thawed (Vegan, if preferred)
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4-6 cooked, peeled beets
- ½ cup cooked bulgur (or other preferred whole grain like barley or quinoa)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ 400F/Gas mark 6.
- Blitz the herb stuffing ingredients in a blender or food processor, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut along the Quorn Fillets lengthwise and fill with the herb stuffing.
- Place the Quorn Fillets and cooked beets on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Mix the bulgur and baby spinach in a bowl. Serve on two plates topped with 1 stuffed Quorn Fillet and 2-3 baby beetroot each.