- 312g Quorn Fillets
- 200 gm Frozen Spinach
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Medium sized onion, chopped
- 8 gm Egg white powder
- 80 gm Cooking cream
- 50 gm Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg (for egg wash)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Using a little oil, bake or fry Quorn fillets on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Once cooked, set aside.
- Defrost spinach, squeezing excess water out.
- In another pan, add butter, garlic and onion and saute until golden brown. Then, add spinach and cream and cook for 5 minutes. When finished, season with salt and pepper and set aside the mixture before allowing to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once cool, mix in egg white powder.
- Using clingfilm, lay the spinach mixture out and then place the Quorn fillets on the spinach. Roll the spinach into a sausage like shape, twisting both ends of the cling wrap. Make sure the roll is tight before freezing.
- Defrost the puff pastry until it is able to cover the spinach filling. Once done, press down the sides. Cut slits into the pastry to help prevent cracking.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
All out of Quorn Fillet? You can choose our Meat Free Mince Wellington if you have Quorn Mince in your freezer.