- 4 Quorn Sausage Patties
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 muffins, sliced in half
- 1 tsp malt vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 100g jar of hollandaise sauce
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the Quorn Sausage Patties for 7 minutes then set aside.
- Lightly toast the muffin halves until golden brown.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, swirl in a little malt vinegar then begin to poach your eggs.
- Gently heat the hollandaise sauce over a low heat.
- Place some rocket then a sausage pattie onto the toasted muffin, top with the poached egg and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Season to taste with cracked black pepper.