Emperor’s Herbal Sauce Fillet
A match of popular savoury flavours with the delicate sweetness of dates and Goji. Emperor’s Herbal Sauce Fillet is the perfect way to herald in a prosperous New Year surrounded by loved ones.
- 312g Quorn Fillets
- 8 to 10 Chinese mushrooms, soaked
- 4 red dates
- 1 tablespoon Goji berries
- 15g sesame oil
- 1 packet store bought Emperor chicken seasoning
- 100g water
- Pan fry the Quorn fillets till golden brown, setting aside once done.
- In a bowl, marinate the pan fried Quorn fillets with the Emperor seasoning and water.
- Wrap the marinated fillets and other ingredients into a foil bundle and steam for 30 minutes in a steamer.
- Once cooked, unwrap the foil bundle and drizzle additional sesame oil.
Pro tip: Slice some spring onion and chilli strips for extra flavour and vibrant presentation.