Christmas Quorn Meatball Skewers
Savour a classic tomato sauce with our hearty Swedish meatballs. Whether shared as a platter entree or main dish, it’s the perfect addition to your festive menu.
- Winter Comfort Food Recipes
- Mince & Swedish Style Balls
- Vegetarian and Vegan Starter Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped
- 200 gm Pasta sauce
- 50 Ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Herbed Crumb
- 1 Tbsp Garlic butter
- 80 gm Store bought breadcrumb
- 1 packet of wooden skewers
- Pan fry Quorn Swedish Balls in shallow oil on medium heat. Fry for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Once cooked, set aside.
- In a pan, add garlic butter, once butter is melted, add breadcrumbs and continue to stir until the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Once cooked, set aside.
- In a separate pan, add a touch of oil and fry the chopped garlic on low heat. Add in water, tomato pasta sauce, salt and pepper.
- Once combined, add in Quorn Swedish Balls and simmer for about 8 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Skewer the Quorn Swedish Balls, pouring the sauce and breadcrumb mixture over them.
This dish can be prepared ahead of time. If you like that extra kick, add some chilli flakes to your sauce.