- 336g Quorn Sausages
- 120g brown buna shimeji mushrooms
- 100g shiitake mushrooms
- 500g Ee Fu Mian (noodles)
- 20g vegetarian oyster sauce
- 10g light soy sauce
- 5g dark soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 10g ginger, sliced
- 100g vegetable stock
- 10g sesame oil
- Slice Quorn Sausages and pan fry till golden brown. Once cooked, set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, add the noodles and boil till noodles soften
- In a pan or wok, add in 2 tablespoons of oil and fry garlic and ginger. Once fragrant, add in mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in vegetable stock to the pan or wok, along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Once combined, add in the noodles and simmer until the noodles have absorbed the stock.
Pro tip: Add in some chopped leeks just before plating for an extra kick.