Crispy Fishless Finger with Enoki Mushroom and Cordyceps Flower Salad
This recipe replicates a luxurious fine-dining experience, and is sure to have your friends seriously impressed with your vegan cooking skills next time they come to your house for dinner! Quoen Vegan Fishless Fingers are combined with flavoursome Enoki mushrooms and pretty-as-a-petal Cordyceps flowers for a beautifully aesthetic touch.
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms
- 30 g cordyceps flowers (soak water)
- 20 g wolfberries (soak water)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- A dash of sesame oil
- A dash of sichuan pepper oil
- Deep-fried oil
- Spring onion (chopped)
- Coriander (chopped)
- Quickly poach the cordyceps flowers and enoki mushrooms in hot water and then soak in cold water and set a-side.
- Marinate the cordyceps flowers and enoki mushrooms with the seasoning to taste.
- Deep-fry the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers until crispy and hot all the way through, then put on top of the cordyceps flowers and enoki mushrooms.
- Garnish with spring onion and coriander.