Wok-Fried Brown Rice with Quorn Sausages and Mince with Assorted Vegetables
They say that each meal we eat should contain at least three different colours to make sure we’re getting enough of the right nutrients - and this meal really is the whole rainbow! Red, green and yellow capsicum accompany protein-rich Quorn sausages and exotic black fungus for a traditional flavour hit.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- A dash of white pepper powder
- Spring onion (chopped)
- Coriander (chopped)
- Heat up your wok to high heat then add oil.
- Add the Quorn Sausages and Quorn Meat Free Mince and stir-fried until fragrant, add rice and mix well.
- Add the carrot and asparagus and stir until cooked.
- Add in the seasoning ingredients to taste.
- To finish, garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander.