Hawaiian Mango Quorn Burger Recipe
Dive into the taste of Hawaiian paradise with this delicious Quorn burger and mango salsa recipe. Serve your Quorn Burger with pineapple rings, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese, rounded off with a deliciously sweet mango relish packing an irresistible kick of chilli. This is perfect for a BBQ, or just because you fancy a banging burger. Say aloha to a taste of the tropical.
19 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Brilliant Burgers
- Mango Salsa:
- 125g fresh mango diced
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 red chilli finely chopped (optional)
- To Serve:
- 2 burger buns
- Lettuce leaves of your choice
- Tomato slices
- 2 pineapple rings
- Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 slices mature cheddar cheese
- Cook the Quorn Quarter Pounders according to back of pack instructions.
- To make the mango salsa, mix the mango, sweet chilli sauce and chilli together.
- Serve the ingredients in a bun with the lettuce, tomato, pineapple, onion, cheese, cooked Quorn burger, and topped with mango salsa.